A convenient, streamlined approach to patient care
Our streamlined experience helps patients get back to their lives faster.
Laser Spine Institute offers patients a unique opportunity to find relief from chronic neck and back pain without a lengthy and expensive hospital stay. All of our procedures are performed in an ASC setting at one of our seven facilities.
Once you refer a patient to Laser Spine Institute, we work with you and your patient to ensure they are a candidate for our minimally invasive spine surgeries. Here’s how it works:
- A Patient Empowerment Consultant will reach out to the patient to discuss insurance coverage of our procedures and associated costs.
- The patient will be asked a series of questions to assess their health and ability to undergo surgery. During this process, our team will work with you and the patient’s additional physicians to collect relevant medical history to ensure safety.
- If it is determined that the patient is healthy enough for outpatient surgery, we will schedule their visit to Laser Spine Institute.
- Once the patient arrives at Laser Spine Institute our physicians will complete a thorough evaluation of the patient’s overall health to determine final candidacy for surgery.
Laser Spine Institute cares for patients even after they leave our facility. We work with you to ensure a continuum of care, meaning you referred the patient to us and we recommend the patient continues seeing you. Here’s what you can expect after your patient has surgery with Laser Spine Institute:
- You and your staff receive follow up information about your patient's procedure from us.
- Our Patient Services Department will follow up with your patient to ensure comfort, satisfaction and surgical success.
- We will send postoperative follow-up notes to you, the referring physician (if applicable).